ATLANTA (AP) Experience could be the Atlanta Falcons’ big edge as the only team in the NFC playoffs for the second straight year. Coach Dan …
Heavy smoke and flames were coming from the home when firefighters arrived on the scene.
Chesapeake Fire Department officials say it was an accidental fire caused by a technician working on an HVAC unit at the business.
Firefighters say the fire appeared to be caused by the homeowner’s attempt to thaw frozen pipes with a heat gun.
Firefighters say the cause of the fire was careless cooking.
First responders pulled the woman out the surf and performed CPR, but she was later pronounced dead.
Cars stuck in snow and ice and people shoveling were common sights throughout the area, including Portsmouth.
Old Dominion improved to 3-0 in Conference USA.
The Bison, who lost to the Dukes in last year’s FCS semifinals, exacted their revenge on Saturday afternoon.
The home, which was over 100 years old, was completely destroyed, as well as two vehicles that were parked in front of the home.
Troopers say the car was traveling too fast for the road conditions on General Puller Highway.
Firefighters say the fire was in the attic and second story of the home.
The dog, named Atlas, is expected to make a full recovery.
LOS ANGELES (AP) Matt Ryan and the Atlanta Falcons showed the upstart Los Angeles Rams what playoff poise is all about. Ryan passed for 218 …
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) Alex Smith has been part of some embarrassing playoff defeats in Kansas City, including the Chiefs’ huge blown lead in…
Virginia Beach and Oceana firefighters responded to a house fire on Little Island Road Friday night.
Legendary astronaut John Young, who walked on the moon and later commanded the first space shuttle flight, has died, NASA said Saturday.
Police are investigating following a robbery at a 7-Eleven in the 13400 block of Jefferson Avenue early Saturday.
NEW YORK (AP) Katie Nolan co-hosted on Twitter the ESPN pregame show for an NFL game on Saturday, three days after using an expletive and ca…
“It’s some of the worst stuff in the world to use on a driveway.”
“We know that it can be contaminated with a whole host of things.”
“My hope with a vote by mail program is that it will increase voter turnout, it’ll make voting more accessible, it empowers a locality.”
Passengers should expect their trip to be significantly longer than usual on Monday.
If life is a balancing act, then Jon Norton has certainly found his! This former physics student at Old Dominion University now challenges t…
Get to know some get in shape tips from American Ninja Warrior Meagan Martin.
Animal control officers found the animals living in squalid, freezing conditions.
First responders rescued a South Carolina man from his burning vehicle just before it went up in flames.
These batteries have the potential to overheat, which could lead to them catching fire and burning customers.
According to 3 time-Olympian, John Shuster, it allows for a unique fan experience that other sports don’t always provide.
You may remember Darja, the war dog who went missing from Portsmouth last month and was later found dead.