Norfolk’s Department of Utilities is offering tips to help prevent frozen pipes.
One person was transported to the hospital after police say shots were fired in the area of Rainier Court and Zurich Arch in Virginia Beach.
Newport News firefighters say there were no injuries after a fire sparked at a home in the city’s Southeast community Monday morning.
The low down on the hottest jobs and who’s hiring.
If aches and pains are slowing you down, you may want to think about chiropractic care.
Getting fit is probably one of the biggest new year’s resolutions.
Twenty-three dogs rescued from a dog meat farm in South Korea are headed to the Washington, D.C. area.
The Portsmouth Police Department is asking for the public’s help in locating 23-year-old Michael A. Barber of Portsmouth.
The judge who will sentence former Gov. Bob McDonnell for public corruption has received 443 letters asking for mercy.
A judge ruled Monday that same-sex couples can immediately start getting marriage licenses in Miami-Dade County.
The Peninsula Health District is looking for a medium sized grey and white dog that bit a person near Indian Summer Lane on Jan. 5.
York-Poquoson Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help in identifying two men accused of stealing items from the Yorktown Walmart.
York-Poquoson Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help in identifying two men accused of stealing a six-inch TV.
The USS Leyte Gulf is returning to its homeport in Virginia.
A York County resident was at home Sunday morning when a burglar broke in and fired shots, according to sheriff’s deputies.
Crews will be making repairs to the I-64 East on-ramp from East Little Creek Road beginning on Jan. 11 until Jan. 15.
Photos of reality TV stars who have served time in jail.
Potential jurors stared intently at Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev as jury selection in his federal death penalty trial b…
The USS Kauffman is about to become the last of its breed.
Read Meteorologist Jeremy Wheeler’s blog for Jan. 5
Firefighters say no one was injured after an extension cord caused a fire at a home in Norfolk, early Monday morning.