The scene of the house fire in Suffolk Sunday afternoon. The flames started from a baseboard heater that had short-circuited and lit a living room wall on fire. (Photo credit: Suffolk Fire & Rescue)

No one hurt in Suffolk house fire

Officials found a baseboard heater had shorted out and set the living room wall on fire. The blaze was contained to that room.

Accidental shooting in Portsmouth

Shooting hurts one in Portsmouth

Just before 2:15 a.m., police responded to a call about a man suffering from a gunshot wound on Portsmouth Boulevard.

ads 11-15 977EB9B664A0409ABD229BB28AC4F9D6

Admirals rally past Senators 3-2

The Norfolk Admirals scored two goals in the third period to rally past Binghamton 3-2 on Saturday night at Scope.