The scene of the house fire in Suffolk Sunday afternoon. The flames started from a baseboard heater that had short-circuited and lit a living room wall on fire. (Photo credit: Suffolk Fire & Rescue)

No one hurt in Suffolk house fire

Officials found a baseboard heater had shorted out and set the living room wall on fire. The blaze was contained to that room.

Accidental shooting in Portsmouth

Shooting hurts one in Portsmouth

Just before 2:15 a.m., police responded to a call about a man suffering from a gunshot wound on Portsmouth Boulevard.