Virginia Beach Police want to recognize two people for their quick-thinking. Their actions likely helped save a man’s life Friday night at t…
A Chesapeake woman called 10 On Your Side for help because she feels she was taken advantage of by a local contractor.
A Hampton boy is recovering after coming down with a potential deadly disease traced back to a tick bite.
Some professional fisherman in Hampton Roads say mounting regulations may force them out of business.
The city of Norfolk is using smoke to test the condition of sewer pipes and manholes, to determine which ones are most in need of repair.
The research finds 100 children are killed and another 25,000 are injured each year on their way to and from school
Hewlett-Packard Company is recalling about 5.6 million notebook computer AC power cords in this country and another 446,700 in Canada becaus…
More than two million bean bag chairs are being recalled following the deaths of two children who suffocated after they crawled inside the c…
Residents in Southern Shores on the OBX called 10 On Your Side upset about a road project that will chop down about 90 trees.
Recent flood zone changes are forcing some downtown Norfolk property owners to carry flood insurance, when they didn’t have to before.
Nearly 7 million households have gotten health insurance tax credits, and major tax preparation companies say most of those consumers appear…
APPA Fine Foods is recalling almost 100,000 pounds of salad kits because of possible Listeria contamination, according to the U.S. Departmen…
A new Wal-Mart Neighborhood Market is about to open in Virginia Beach, and the company needs about 100 new workers.
The Centers for Disease Control has designed a website that provides a handy, printable list of vaccines each child should have.
Click the video player above to see WAVY News 10’s Anita Blanton like you’ve never seen her before.
Hold that lime wedge for your Corona, at least until you check the code number on the neck of the bottle.
A unit of Hain Celestial Group Inc. is recalling some peanut and almond butter because of possible salmonella contamination.