Suffolk Fire & Rescue say two residents will be displaced after an accidental stove fire damaged a home Sunday.
Battalion Chief Abraham say first units that arrived on scene found a large barn fully involved.
32-year-old Matthew Ryan Anderson left his home on Saturday morning on foot in the 300 block of Spruce Street to meet someone and did not re…
Suffolk received a Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) for $427,622.00 and a HOME grant for $267,448.00.
Will you be dressing up for Halloween this year? We’d love to see your costume. Email a picture to photos@hrScene.com
Virginia voters will head to the polls in less than two weeks. When some voters get there, they can expect some changes.
Suffolk Public Schools says the web-based technology will help determine specific pick-up and drop-off times.
SUFFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — A boy was killed Tuesday evening in Suffolk following an accident involving a tractor-trailer cab. On the busy street …
A contract was awarded to widen Interstate 64 and build a second High Rise Bridge.
Police are investigating an accident involving an SUV that struck a pedestrian.
Both schools are designed to be future-ready
Crews were able to stop the gas leak within a couple of hours.
The tenders were sold at all stores in NC, WV and VA
Christopher Eugene Belfield, 52, was arrested on Saturday afternoon on a charge of robbery.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.