WAVY/Chopper 10

Carbon monoxide sickens 13 in Suffolk

Suffolk officials confirm more than a dozen people in an industrial building went to a hospital, due to carbon monoxide poisoning.

The scene of the house fire in Suffolk Sunday afternoon. The flames started from a baseboard heater that had short-circuited and lit a living room wall on fire. (Photo credit: Suffolk Fire & Rescue)

No one hurt in Suffolk house fire

Officials found a baseboard heater had shorted out and set the living room wall on fire. The blaze was contained to that room.

282691-air-wing-homecoming-at-nas-oceana-61335

Photos: Air Wing homecoming at NAS Oceana

Carrier Air Wing Eight returns to NAS Oceana after a nine month deployment. The Air Wing was part of the USS George H.W.Bush Carrier Strike …

Double fatal accident closes Rt. 58 for hours Friday morning (Photo courtesy: City of Suffolk)

Deadly accident closes Route 58

Two people are dead after a pickup truck, driving the wrong way, on Route 58 slammed into a tractor-trailer early Friday morning.