NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — Expect lots of music and family-friendly festivities at Norfolk Premium Outlets in next week’s grand opening.
The new outlet mall is opening June 29 boasting a bevy of name-brand stores — including Nike, Reebok, Banana Republic and Steve Madden.
Gallery: Tour of Norfolk Premium Outlets
A Beach Party Bash is set to take place Friday, June 30. This will be a 1960’s-inspired beach party with games, music and a beach ball drop.
Certain stores will be taking part of the opening celebration with in-store events Thursday, June 29 through Sunday, July 2.
The grand opening celebration will officially get underway June 29 at 10 a.m.
To get there, shoppers coming from the I-64 westbound off-ramp at Northampton Boulevard should come straight down the ramp to the traffic signal. From there, turn right to access the dedicated left turn lane for Premium Outlets Boulevard. Watch for posted signs.
More information on the grand opening can be found at this link.
- The North Face, Old Navy added to Norfolk Premium Outlets
- Gallery: Progress on the Norfolk Premium Outlets
- Nike, Michael Kors coming to Norfolk Premium Outlets
- Initial batch of retailers announced for Norfolk Premium Outlets
- Norfolk development projects move forward
- Photos: Norfolk Premium Outlets groundbreaking