Shed catches fire at Virginia Beach home

Credit: Virginia Beach Fire Department

VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) — A shed caught fire early Monday morning at a home in Virginia Beach.

Dispatchers tell WAVY.com the fire was at the Midway Manor housing community, off Windsor Oaks Boulevard, and was called in before 7 a.m.

Virginia Beach Fire Department crews arrived on scene within four minutes and had the fire under control in 20 minutes.

Viewer video taken Monday morning showed the attached shed up in flames.

Officials say crews contained the fire to the shed and the home’s exterior siding, which was melted in the fire.

There were no injuries to residents and firefighters, according to officials.

Stay with WAVY.com for updates to this developing news.