GLOUCESTER COUNTY, Va. (WAVY) – Firefighters responded to a house fire on Island Road, Sunday evening.
According to Gloucester Fire and Rescue, the emergency call came in at 4:15 p.m. Units cleared the scene at 7:55 p.m.
The cause of the fire was from a grill that spread to a garage which then spread to the house, according to fire officials.
The three people that live at the home made it safely out. No injuries were reported.
Due to the damage to the home, the three people are displaced.
Stay on WAVY.com for developments in this story.