NORFOLK,Va. (WAVY) – Firefighters responded to a house fire in the 7400 block of Sewells Point Road, Tuesday morning.
According to Norfolk Fire-Rescue, that crews arrived on the scene around 10:38 a.m. Firefighters arrived on the scene and found the fire on the second floor of the home. Crews quickly knocked down the fire and contained it to the room of origin.
The woman home at the time says the fire came from the dryer. Also she was able to quickly make it out of the house.
The cause of the fire has been ruled accidental. No injuries were reported.
The family did not need assistance from the Red Cross.