HAMPTON ROADS, Va. (WAVY) — AT&T says it is offering courtesy charging for people who were affected by Hurricane Matthew.
The company says you do not have to be an AT&T customer to charge your phone.
This courtesy charging will be available at several are stores:
- 4725 Virginia Beach Blvd, Virginia, VA 23462
- 1119 N. Military Hwy, Norfolk, VA 23502
- 3380 Princess Anne Road, Virginia Beach, VA 23456
- 1412 Greenbrier Pkwy, Chesapeake, VA 23320
- 606 Hilltop West Shopping Center, Virginia Beach, VA
- 2201 Upton Drive, Virginia Beach, VA 23454
- 4200 Portsmouth Blvd, Chesapeake, VA 23321
- 7394 Harbour Towne Parkway, Suffolk, VA
- 2170 Coliseum Drive, Hampton, VA 23666
- 12080 Jefferson Ave, Newports News, VA
Stay with WAVY News 10 for the latest news, weather and traffic updates.