KITTY HAWK, N.C. (WAVY) — An accident at Hurricane Mo’s Beachside Bar and Grill injured three employees Sunday.
The restaurant posted on Facebook that they were closing early because of the incident. One of the victims was seriously injured, Hurricane Mo’s said in the post.
According to the Outer Banks Voice, a can of aerosol cooking spray fell onto a stove burner, burst and caused a flash of fire.
The Voice said one of the workers was flown to Sentara Norfolk General Hospital. A second employee was taken by medics to a local hospital and a third worker drove themselves to be treated at the emergency room.