CAMDEN COUNTY, N.C. (WAVY) — Undercover detectives with the Camden County Sheriff’s Office arrested a wanted fugitive Tuesday.
Around 3:55 p.m. on July 5, 26-year-old Juane Tykeem Jennings was taken into custody at the Camden Point Shores Fishing Village.
Jennings faces a laundry list of charges, including:
- Felony sale and deliver cocaine, felony possession of cocaine,
- Felony maintain a vehicle for keeping and selling cocaine,
- Misdemeanor flee to elude arrest with a motor vehicle,
- Misdemeanor resist a public officer,
- Misdemeanor reckless driving to endanger,
- Misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia,
- Misdemeanor simple possession of marijuana and
- Felony fugitive from justice for probation violation from Virginia Beach considered armed and dangerous, known to abuse drugs and an escape risk.
Jennings is being held at the Albemarle District Jail under $17,000 bond for the local charges. He has no bond for being a fugitive.
Jennings is due in court on July 15 in Camden County.