WILLIAMSBURG, Va. (WAVY) — A suspicious death investigation is underway at a Travel Lodge in Williamsburg.
Officers were called to the hotel, located in the 100 block of Bypass Road, around 3:32 p.m. Thursday. Sgt. Drackert with the York-Poquoson Sheriff’s Office says a man was found dead inside.
A second man was transported to hospital, though it is unclear why at this time.
Officers were called to the Travel Lodge at 3:32 p.m. Thursday.
Deputy Mike Russell with the York-Poquoson Sheriff’s Office says there no indication of carbon monoxide poisoning.
Stay with WAVY News for updates to this developing story.