4 displaced following house fire in Newport News

(WAVY/Lavoy Harrell)

NEWPORT NEWS, Va. (WAVY) – Firefighters responded to a house fire in the 900 block of 19th Street Monday morning.

The emergency call that came in at 9:19 a.m., and units arrived on the scene at 9:21 a.m. Firefighters found, and extinguished, a small electrical fire in the space between the first and second floors of the house.

Four people, two adults and two children, are displaced due to the fire being in the electrical system.

No residents or firefighters were injured.

Comments are closed.