DOSWELL, Va. (WAVY) — Kings Dominion says it plans to hire 1,700 workers before the park opens in March.
It says that’s about 100 more openings than advertised last year.
There are opportunities in food, games, retail, rides, admissions and security. You may even be able to get a position as a supervisor — if you’re qualified.
Employees of the park are also offered these exclusive benefits:
– Free use of the park and Soak City water park
– Free use of all Cedar Fair parks across North America
– Discounts on merchandise
– Access to an exclusive line of merchandise designed just for associates
– Earn free tickets to the park for friends and family
– Exclusive events, parties and ride nights for associates
– Exclusive bus trips to other Cedar Fair parks, NYC, east coast beaches and other exciting destinations
Apply at www.kingsdominion.com/jobs.