Early morning house fire displaces family, pets in Suffolk

Photo Courtesy: Suffolk Fire and Rescue.

SUFFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — A house fire in the 4900 block of Milners Road displaced a family of two, and their two pets, early Wednesday morning.

Firefighters were dispatched to the scene shortly after 1:10 a.m., and found smoke showing from the two-story house, which is in the rural Chuckatuck Borough of Suffolk.

The fire was in a single-story addition at the back of the house.

The family, which includes two adults as well as a dog and a cat, was temporarily displaced as a result of the fire and will be staying with family.

No injuries were reported in the fire.

Comments are closed.