No one injured in home fire on Jackson Street in Suffolk

SUFFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — Firefighters say no one was injured after a residence fire in Suffolk Friday night.

Crews were called to a two-story home in the 300 block of Jackson Street in downtown Suffolk at 8:31 p.m.

All residents were out of the home when firefighters arrived.

According to firefighters, the fire was determined to be electrical in nature and was discovered in the floor joists.

Two people were displaced as a result of the fire and are being assisted by the American Red Cross.

Comments are closed.