No one injured in Portsmouth home fire

Photo courtesy: Portsmouth Fire Department

PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) — Portsmouth firefighters say no one was injured after a fire broke out at a home on Cotton Place Tuesday evening.

Crews were called out to the two-story home in the 10 block of Cotton Place, around 6:30 p.m.

Firefighters tell WAVY.com a man was inside the residence taking a bath and a neighbor alerted him that his house was on fire.

The fire was put out and no one was injured.

Firefighters said the fire started in an upstairs bedroom and appears to be accidental.

 

 

Comments are closed.