Fire sparks at multi-family residence in Va. Beach

Photos by the VBFD Multimedia Services Unit © 2015

VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) — Virginia Beach firefighters say three people were displaced after a fire sparked in the attic of a residence in the Level Green section of the city Monday evening.

Crews responded to the multi-family residence in the 1100 block of Clydesdale Lane, around 7:26 p.m.

The fire was called under control within 15 minutes. There were no reported injuries.

The cause of the fire was accidental and electrical in nature.

Comments are closed.