VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) — Firefighters have contained flames at a home in Virginia Beach, Wednesday morning.
Amy Valdez with Virginia Beach Fire Department told WAVY.com they were called shortly after 8 a.m. to the 3600 block of Ship Chandler’s Wharf, after a fire sparked in the kitchen.
The fire was contained shortly after firefighters arrived on scene.
One person was transported to the hospital for smoke inhalation, said Valdez. She added, two other people are being transported for evaluation.