VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) — All the heavy rain and flooding has caused a change in VDOT’s schedule for ramp closure on I-64 and I-264.
I-264 and I-64 Revised Ramp Closure Schedule:
Tuesday, September 9 – Thursday, September 11, 8 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- I-264 Westbound / Lynnhaven Parkway On- and Off-Ramps (Exit 19)
- I-264 Westbound / First Colonial Road On-Ramps
- I-264 Eastbound / First Colonial Off-Ramp South (Exit 21)
Thursday, September 11, 8:30 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- I-64 Eastbound / 4th View Off-Ramp (Exit 273)
Other schedule changes:
- I-64 Eastbound / 4th View On- and Off-Ramps (Exit 273) will remain open Tuesday, September 9 and Wednesday, September 10.
- I-64 Eastbound / Willoughby Off-Ramp (Exit 272) will remain open Thursday, September 11.