PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) – Kevin Osfolk from The Bier Garden in Portsmouth makes stuffed peppers in The Hampton Roads Show kitchen.
Step 1: Prepare mix
Step 2: Stuff peppers and place in oven
Rice (instant or traditional)
Whole bell peppers.
- Dice and sautée onion
- Boil rice then mix well with all ingredients except ground beef
- Cut opening in top of peppers, core, and clean well
- Now, thoroughly mix in beef
- Stuff mix with beef into each pepper
- Place peppers in oven-safe dish, top with favorite homemade red sauce and cook for approximately 1 hour at 375 degrees
- At about 45 minutes, top with Parmesan cheese, allow to finish cooking.
The Bier Garden
438 High Street – Portsmouth
Call: (757) 393-6022