Electrical panel sparks small fire at Chesapeake Salon

Salon Finesse fire

CHESAPEAKE, Va. (WAVY) An electrical panel started a small fire at a Chesapeake salon Saturday morning.

Firefighters responded to Salon Finesse in the 900 block of Canal Drive around 9:46 a.m. for reports of a commercial fire.

Crews arrived within minutes of the call and quickly extinguished the small fire that was contained to the electrical panel, according to a fire department spokesman.

Dominion Power responded to the business and cut the power so that the necessary repairs can be made.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s