Dryer sparks fire at Chesapeake home

CHESAPEAKE, Va. (WAVY) – No one was hurt Tuesday morning after a dryer sparked a fire at a Chesapeake home.

Captain Scott Saunders with the Chesapeake Fire Department said the call came in just before 7 a.m. at a home in the 500 block of Tall Oak Court.

Firefighters arrived at the two-story home and saw smoke coming from the house. Crews were able to put out the flames by 7:10 a.m.

Saunders said no one was hurt.

No additional information has been released at this time.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s