Here are some great ways you can have fun working out with your friends. Mandy Layes, fitness director at Onelife Fitness at Chesapeake Square gives some options on how to do that.
- Considering the Summer Steam bath HEAT…working out indoors can certainly be a GREAT choice! (sometimes not healthy/safe to workout in extreme heat)
- Working out with a buddy…or buddies! More people = More energy! Develop relationships within the class…make new friends!
- Accountability…you know you need to get there at a certain time and people are waiting!
- Make an appt for fitness…just like a meeting…shake it but don’t break it!
- Group Fitness classes offered every day, 7 days a week at various times…something that works for everyone whether it’s 5am or 8pm!
- Wide range of classes – Spin, Zumba, Body Pump, Yoga, Pilates and more!
- Something available for all fitness levels.. whether you’re just getting started or a seasoned athlete.