Eden Pellets in Chesapeake evacuated for fire

chesapeake fire engine

CHESAPEAKE, Va. (WAVY) – Fire sparked at a Chesapeake business Wednesday morning.

Battalion Chief Mike Thibeault with the Chesapeake Fire Department told WAVY.com crews were dispatched to Eden Pellets at 2036 Atlantic Ave. around 10:15 a.m. When crews arrived on scene, they found light smoke coming from the rollup doors.

The building was evacuated and Thibeault said crews were trying to knock the fire down inside.

Stay with WAVY.com for more on this developing story.

blog comments powered by Disqus