No injuries reported in Norfolk house fire

house fire in Norfolk

NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — No one was injured when a Norfolk home caught fire Saturday afternoon.

The fire sparked at a house on Craten Road in Sewells Point just after noon.

Investigators determined the fire started in a dryer. No additional information was released.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s