NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) – Eight businesses remain off-limits to service members, according to the Joint Armed Forces Disciplinary Control Board (JAFDCB) of Southeastern Virginia and Northeastern North Carolina.
Those businesses include:
- Hampton Pipe and Tobacco, 86 W. Mercury Blvd., Hampton, Va.
- Hampton Pipe and Tobacco, 15435-B Warwick Blvd., Newport News, Va.
- Hampton Pipe and Tobacco, 4796 George Washington Memorial Highway, Hayes, Va.
- Lazy Dayz, 731 J Clyde Morris Blvd., Ste B, Newport News, Va.
- Lazy Dayz, 839 W. 21st Street, Norfolk, Va.
- Mellow Smoke Tobacco Shop, 1948 Diamond Springs Road, Virginia Beach, Va.
- Outer Edge Gifts, 760-B J. Clyde Morris Blvd., Newport News, Va.
- Blazin Herbs, 85 W Mercury Blvd., Hampton, Va.
In a news release, the JAFDCB said, “The board works closely with businesses that are considered being placed off-limits to avoid these actions. Mitigation efforts demonstrated by area businesses and communication to the board by the businesses often have favorable results.”
It also said establishments can notate corrective actions and request removal from the list and it will be discussed at the next scheduled meeting of the JAFDCB, where it will be determined whether they will remain on the list or whether they will be removed.
Click here for up to date information regarding all off-limits establishments.