Kitchen fire sparks at Norfolk home

Photo courtesy City of Norfolk
Photo courtesy City of Norfolk

NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) – A fire sparked in a Norfolk home’s kitchen Sunday night.

Battalion Chief Julian Williamson with Norfolk Fire-Rescue said firefighters were called to the 9600 block of Le Clair Street at 9:48 p.m. Crews found smoke coming from the house when they arrived, and determined it was a small kitchen fire.

Williamson said no injuries were reported, and the resident of the home did not require assistance from the Red Cross.

blog comments powered by Disqus