Kitchen fire sparks at Norfolk home

Photo courtesy City of Norfolk
Photo courtesy City of Norfolk

NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) – A fire sparked in a Norfolk home’s kitchen Sunday night.

Battalion Chief Julian Williamson with Norfolk Fire-Rescue said firefighters were called to the 9600 block of Le Clair Street at 9:48 p.m. Crews found smoke coming from the house when they arrived, and determined it was a small kitchen fire.

Williamson said no injuries were reported, and the resident of the home did not require assistance from the Red Cross.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s