Faulty electric heater sparks mobile home fire

Fire at Bullock's Mobile Home Park in Suffolk. (Image provided by the City of Suffolk)
Fire at Bullock's Mobile Home Park in Suffolk. (Image provided by the City of Suffolk)

SUFFOLK, Va. (WAVY) – Two people were displaced by a fire at a mobile home Sunday.

Diana Klink with the City of Suffolk said Fire & Rescue crews were called to Bullock’s Mobile Home Park located in the 3800 block of Pughsville Road at 3:39 p.m.

Fire officials said two adults were being helped by the Red Cross. No one was hurt.

Investigators determined the fire was caused by a faulty electric heater.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s